zondag 2 december 2012

LIP to the STICK

NOTHING ,  feel so good as open your new lipstick ! The perfect shape , the smoothness ...

So I was looking for a new , natural , everyday lipstick . Because I loveeeee lipgloss but so anoying , my hair gets stuck in it..You know .. So I bought this lipstick for 28€in "ici paris XL"
(litlle bit expensive , but it's my 3monds to late birthday present :p ) it's from Lancôme paris and it's called "Rebel Star Rouge". From now on it's my favorite lipstick ! Until i buy a new one , HIHI



xoxo lots of love 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben denk ik verslaafd aan lipstick:P hahaha ik heb het denk ik ook echt altijd op! Altijd leuk om nieuwe reviews te lezen!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. het is echt een verslaving , spijtig dat alsje lipgloss op hebt dat je haar er altijd blijft inhangen .. :(

      xxxxxx

      Verwijderen